Do you know why Ayurveda treatment in Kerala has become a sought after by many? Well, Ayurveda treatment in Kerala is Popular, and you can see plenty of Ayurveda hospitals in Kerala. It is primarily because of the trust and acceptance of the Ayurveda treatment regimen by indigenous Malayalees.
It has some customarily historical and contextual factors behind this too. Now we can see a whole lot of Ayurveda hospitals in Kerala with plenty of tourist destinations. You can read here Why Does Kerala is well Recognized for It's Ayurveda Heritage:
Ayurveda is one of the early medical systems known to humankind that's originated in India. Despite more than 5,000 years of Ayurvedic treatment, it is still one of the mainstream health care systems. It is pursued and practiced not only in India but also in many countries.
However, the NITI Aayog ranked Kerala as the best-performing state in the country, particularly in the health sector. So I trust you saw my point.
Why Ayurveda is More Salutary than Homeopathy
• Fundamentally, Ayurveda treatment concerns priority for preventing the ailment. In detail, Ayurveda treatment and remedies are not only for diseases. It heals the sickness to its roots.
Meanwhile, homeopathy considers treating a disease. But often fail to heal the sickness to its root.
• Ayurveda herbs comprise mainly fruits, vegetables, spices, and natural substance extracts. It is beneficial to cure diseases without any side effects to the patient.
On the other side, In general, it is said to be that Homeopathy causes no side effects. But in fact, this has some anomalous and out of the customary contexts. Some extents of active ingredients found in Homeopathy medicines may cost side effects.
Ayurvedic herbs and oils in a moderate quantity have comparatively low side effects than Homeopathy.
Some Extends of Pros that Only Ayurveda Treatment Can Claim
• All Ayurvedic medicines are toxin-free.
• Almost all Ayurvedic medicines are made for specific intricacies and focused on solving the problems.
• Ayurveda medicines go in-depth to find the cause of the ailment rather than treating the symptoms. It is something that almost no other alternative treatment methods else does.
• Ayurveda is believed as a holistic healing system in India.